Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Turkey Ham Sandwiches

     Today I want to share with you one of the easiest recipes ever: ham sandwiches. I always make these sandwiches when I'm out of time. This recipe doesn't involve any cooking actually, and this is what I like about it. I am using here three types of turkey ham. I always buy different types of turkey ham, but I prefer smoked ones. Note that you can use salami or any of your favorites. I hope you like this recipe!




Ingredients

To make three sandwiches you will need;

- 6 toasts, grilled
- 3 slices of each type of ham (you may use 1 to 4 types) 
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 3 Lettuce leaves
- 3 American cheese slices
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- some olives for decoration 



Process 

1- Place 3 toasts and spread a thin layer of mustard on each one.
2- Layer the cheese, ham, tomato slices, and lettuce leaves.
3- Cover the sandwiches with the remaining toasts and hold with a toothpick. Decorate with an olive, and it's done!






No comments:

Post a Comment