I say: "Sorry, I won't, I like my fillet to be scented and fragrant, and I have a great recipe for that."
Yes, today's recipe is easy and delicious. Actually, It's my favorite chicken fillet recipe. Its preparation time does not exceed 15 minutes. However, I like to serve it with pasta or vegetables, but If you are out of time, serve it with a simple salad. You may also substitute chicken fillet for turkey's. So, I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 300g Chicken fillet
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tsp dry garlic (can be omitted)
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Creme fraiche (can be substituted for yogurt)
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp Fresh rosemary (or 1 Tsp dry rosemary)
- Salt, Pepper, Ginger, and Paprika.
* Keep in mind that soy sauce and mustard are salty, so be careful with salt.
1- Except the creme fraiche, mix all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt, pepper, paprika, and ginger, then add your chicken fillets and mix well.
2- In a heated pan, place the fillets and cook from each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
3- Add the creme, lower the heat and cook for another minute or 2, you want the sauce to thicken a little bit.