Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tuna Rice Salad

     I have known different recipes of tuna rice salad. However, I found that the recipe my mother taught me is actually the best. It consists of many ingredients, but the result is really good. This salad is easy, healthy, delicious, and colorful too. It is my family's favorite rice salad. I hope you enjoy it!


Ingredients

- 300g Rice, boiled and well drained
- 100g Canned Corn
- 100g Canned Tuna
- 1 Red pepper, roasted and diced
- 1 Green pepper, roasted and diced
- 2 tbs Cornichon, cut
- 2 tbs Parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs Vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, and cumin 



 

 * For roasted pepper tip check my recipe  http://safaa-inthekitchen.blogspot.com/2013/02/sauteed-potatoes-with-red-pepper.html

 Process

1- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except rice, mix well.

2- Add rice and toss until combined. Taste it if it needs more seasonings. Refrigerate until cold and serve. 



It's done! It looks delicious, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment